Year-round Coaching in groups or 1-2-1
2023 FALL COACHING PROGRAM - ADULT BEGINNERS/REFRESHERS - OPEN FOR REGISTRATION NOW
Programs are open to anyone interested in tennis. We welcome non-members.
All Coaching programs take place indoors at our community indoor tennis centre at Suncoast Racquet Club, 6000 Lighthouse Avenue, Sechelt.
ADULT COACHING SCHEDULE - BEGINNERS & REFRESHERS
Starting October 3rd
5 weeks program
Min 4 players per session
Program price $225 per person
To register use our booking form online at: https://clubspark.ca/suncoastracquetclub/coaching
Programs in the booking form are sorted by date order so look out for the Adult program in chronological date sequence.
Please follow these steps:
- Nativate to your chosen session and click on "Book Now."
- Create a free account or use your existing SRC account if you are an existing member.
- Once logged in, you must click "+Add Players" and enter your information. You can add multiple names. You can then put a checkmark next to their name and verify the totals.
- You can then select a payment type. If "Online" it will prompt you to enter your credit card information securely via STRIPE. If "E-Transfer", please send an e-transfer offline following the registration.
- E-transfer payments can be made at: [email protected]
- Accept the Term & Conditions and Waiver, and click "Checkout"
- If program shows it is full, email [email protected] and you will be put forward to a wait list and be advised asap.
- If there aren’t enough registrations, we will notify you and consolidate sessions as practical.
We offer year round Coaching Clinics
We have been fortunate to have Uros Budimac - a USTF accredited Pro Coach and resident coach from West Vancouver - associated with our Club and coach our members here on the Coast. As a silver Club member of Tennis BC, we have connections that can benefit the Club, on and off the Coast.
Jacques Joyal our resident Club coach offers personalized coaching in singles, in pairs and in small groups. If there's any specific asepct of your game that you'd like to improve, just starting out or picking up a racquet again after many years, he offers expert coaching for beginners, improvers and those wanting to polish their game.
Skills & Drills Clinics - will be back in Spring 2024
These are usually 3 hour-long sessions in groups of min 4, ideally 6.
Everyone goes away with having learned some new tactics and techniques to get the best out of their game, such as how to protect the middle court area in doubles, dominating the net,attacking net play, dealing with lobs and serve action.
- The sessions are usually focused on the various Levels of 1.0, 2.5, 3.5, and 4.0 or 4.5 players.
- Extra sessions are being planned to help improve and keep on developing tennis skills.
Stand by for more information on future Clinics. If you have any queries, please email: [email protected]