Rules and Regulations
Rules and Regulations
Tennis Rentals can only be booked up to 72 hours in advance!
The following are prohibited:
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Anyone receiving medical treatment or using a prescription that could impair their alertness or coordination.
- Pets (with the exception of service animals).
- Glass containers.
- Food or drinks besides water or beverages with sealed lids.
- Appropriate dress and footwear required.
Lost and Found
The Cougar Dome is not responsible for lost or stolen items. All patrons are encouraged to protect their personal property.
Patrons who find lost items are asked to turn them over to a Facility Manager. Lost and found items will be kept at the Reception for up to one month. After one month, most items are donated to Goodwill.
Locker Room Policies
- For privacy and safety purposes, cell/mobile/camera phone use is prohibited in locker room and restroom areas.
- To avoid wet floors/slipping hazards, please dry off in shower area.
- Children under 5 are allowed in the opposite gender locker room.
FACILITY RULES - READ ALL BELOW
- All Participants must complete and sign a Waiver/Release of Liability and Player Registration Form. If the participant is under 18 then the form needs to be signed by their guardian
- No spikes, or cleats are to be used on the turf… only turf shoes or sneakers allowed.
- All children must be chaperoned by parent, guardian, or coach at all times.
- Please be aware and give way to athletes on the Track at all times.
- Water is the only liquid that is allowed.
- No glass containers anywhere.
- No tobacco products allowed in the Dome at any time.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed anywhere on the Sports Dome’s grounds.
- You are responsible for placing all your trash and recyclables in the proper receptacles.
- No pets allowed inside the Sports Dome.
- Foul and abusive language will not be tolerated.
Please help keep your Sports Dome clean.
Any violation of the above listed will result in your dismissal from the facility
Cougar Dome Tennis Etiquette
1.) ONLY Program Participants and/or Players are permitted on the court
2.) Always cross a court from behind (only when the ball is NOT in play)
3.) When crossing behind another player’s court, always get permission or eye contact to do so
4.) Please talk quietly when standing near tennis courts and turn off cell phones
5.) If you believe the ball is in a dangerous spot on any court yell “LET” and “SORRY”
6.) If your ball rolls on another court, wait for the players on that court to retrieve it
7.) Always remember the Spirit of Fair Play when keeping score and making calls
8.) Always use words like SORRY, THANK YOU and YOU’RE WELCOME
9.) Treat fellow members with courtesy and respect