Who can book a court:
1. Are you an Adult Member of the SSTA?
Adult members can book courts according to the booking rules below and may ask a junior member to join them.
2. Are you a Guest playing with an SSTA Member?
Adult or junior guests are welcome to play with an SSTA member. The SSTA member must book the court. We ask that guests playing with an SSTA member pay a $5 cash insurance fee - there is a collection box in the stairwell of Ross Court.
3. Adult Guests are also welcome to play on their own by purchasing an Adult Guest membership for a cost of $20 for one month.
4. Junior guests may play with an adult member or adult guest member and may wish to purchase a Junior Guest Membership. Junior guests must be accompanied by an adult member or adult guest member. Junior Guest passes are $10 for one month. If a junior guest does not have a guest membership, they are asked to pay a $5 cash insurance fee - there is a collection box in the stairwell of Ross Court.
Questions? Please contact [email protected]
An Adult Member may book a maximum of 6 playing sessions of 30~120 minutes up to 2 weeks in advance, with a maximum of 3 sessions per 7 days. The booking window can be switched between daily and weekly views. Use the arrows (< >) to scroll through dates or weeks.
24-hour Booking Rule: Twice in 7 days, a member may book a court 24 hours or less in advance, above and beyond the 3 bookings per 7 days rule. This allows the use of otherwise idle court time, including last minute cancellations by members and blocks released by coaches, without affecting general court availability in high demand times (when courts are booked well in advance of 24 hrs).
Rates: Currently, the standard court rate is $15/30 minutes, from 9am to 8pm. From 6-9am and 8-11pm, the Off-Peak discount rate of just $8/30 minutes applies.
Cancellations: A booking cancelled more than 24 hours from its start time will result in a full refund. No refund or rain check will be granted for bookings cancelled within 24 hours.
NOTE: These booking rules are subject to change on short notice depending on various factors, from Covid-19 restrictions to actual court usage.
Please follow the steps below to book an indoor court online:
- Sign into ClubSpark by clicking here or by clicking on "Sign in" at the top-right of the page, in the horontal stripe that goes across the top of the page. (Your ClubSpark account is the same account you used to purchase your membership online).
- Click on the “Members Only” tab
- Select a court and a time slot when you would like to play. You can use the arrows to navigate to later in the week. Adult indoor members are able to book 14 days in advance. NOTE: Please try to book blocks of time without leaving gaps smaller than 1 hour between bookings, to ensure maximum usable court time for all members. Thank you.
- In the pop-up booking window, confirm the duration of your booking (30 to 120 minutes).
- Add the members you will be playing with by clicking on “Add Participant”. Please complete this important step to assist with contact tracing should it prove necessary.
- Click on “CONTINUE BOOKING”
- Review your booking and click “CONFIRM”
- A payment screen will appear. Enter your payment info and click on the “PAY” button. ClubSpark accepts payment via VISA, MasterCard or Interac debit card (with CVC). No other payment options are available: Paypal, e-transfer, cheque and/or cash are NOT accepted.
By making use of SSTA’s indoor facility, you are agreeing that you have
- Read and understand the SSTA Waiver document.
In order to book a court at the SSTA indoor facility, you must be registered with ClubSpark. If you purchased your membership online, you will already have a ClubSpark account. If you are a member of another club in Canada that uses ClubSpark, your login information will be the same; however, you must also register and pay for SSTA membership before you can book a court at our indoor facility.