Each year, we have a variety of self-hosted and TNS-sanctioned tournaments. While the majority of them are for-fun events, the rest do bring out some strong competition!
For our 2023 season, the event schedule is as follows (subject to change):
- May 13th - John Piers Spring Mixer
- July 1st - Canada Day Jr/Sr Tournament
- July 22nd - Short Set Singles Tournament
- August 1st - Club Championship begins
- August 11th - 13th - Truro Masters Tournament (TNS)
- September 30th - Ferguson-Nettleton Tournament
If you would like some info about any of the events, please send us an email at [email protected].