2021 Stanley Park Coaching Team
Sun, 04 Apr 2021 00:00
Here is some information about our 2021 Stanley Park coaching team:
Adil Medina - Full Time Coach
Available for private instruction, week-day mornings & early-mid afternoons, as well as Sundays late afternoon.
- Has been teaching and coaching for more than 10 years.
- Has taught/coached all levels, from beginners to professional players.
- Currently certified as a Club Pro 1 with Tennis Canada and personal trainer with NASM.
- Has directed tennis programs in Morocco and Canada
- Speaks 4 languages: English, French, Arabic, Spanish
James Kong - Part Time Coach
Available for private instruction, Tues-Fri mornings and early-mid afternoons, as well as Saturday afternoons.
- Rankes as high as #255 in ITF Juniors
- Ranked #1 in Hong Kong Juniors U12-U18; represented Hong Kong in World Junior Tennis, Junior Davis Cup, 7th China National Youth Games, and Davis Cup training squad.
- Coached junior and college players in Hong Kong and the United States
- Certified USPTA Professional Coach, and soon completing his Coach 2 equivalency with Tennis Canada
- B.A. at UC Berkeley, MSc at Cornell University
- Fluent in Cantonese, English & Mandarin.
Karl Vukobrat - Director of Operations
Available for private instruction, Mon-Fri early-mid afternoons, and Sunday afternoons as well.
- Has been teaching tennis for 29 years.
- Has taught and lived in 18 different Countries.
- Currently certified as a USPTA "Elite" Tennis Professional, and completing his Club Pro 2 equivalency course with Tennis Canada.
- Has directed tennis programs at two of the Top 75 Tennis Resorts in the World, according to TennisResortsOnline.com, (Baha Mar, Bahamas & Four Seasons Resort Punta Mita, Mexico).
- Was named Vice-Professional of the year with his previous international tennis organization (PBI), amongst 100 Tennis Professionals world-wide.
We hope to see you on court with us soon at Stanley Park!