Hub @ Stanley Park is hiring!!
Fri, 19 Feb 2021 00:00
TENNIS BC HUB COACHING POSITION
Tennis BC is looking to create a dynamic team of highly motivated energetic coaches at its hub at Stanley Park.
Employment Type: Full-time and Part-Time positions available, Hourly position
Location: Tennis BC Hub @ Stanley Park (Stanley Park Tennis Courts 1-6)
- Provide high quality instruction to all tennis participants with varying age and ability
- Assist with preparation of program lesson plans
- Promote and lead programs/events for individuals and groups on court
- Ensure safety of players/participants
- Assist with various administrative tasks with regards to programs
- Display excellent customer service both on and off court to customer clientele
- Tennis Canada Certified
- Must be an active and valid member of TPA and in compliance with all safe sport initiatives including Respect in Sport
- Enthusiastic and motivated to provide new innovative ideas to programming
- Must be able to work independently and within a team setting
- Available evenings and weekends
- Willing to obtain First Aid certification
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to recognize potential problems, adapt & problem solve quickly.
- To be eligible to apply for this position you must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- We are not accepting International applicants without a valid work permit. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Any interested applicants must send a resume, cover letter with a list of 2-3 references to [email protected]