Tennis BC Hub Enrollment Options
Why enroll in the Tennis BC Hub?
Tennis is the ultimate sport for life-long athletic activity. With so many different aspects of the game to choose from, we at the Tennis BC Hub would like to offer you choices in enrollment too. Whether you want to purchase or renew your league player licence, join instructional programs or camps, or just book a court to have a hit with friends, we're here to make it simple for you.
We would like to advise everyone that due to the tremendous response we have had to our TBC Hub - Indoor+Outdoor 7-Day Advance Player Pass, we have had to temporarily discontinue sales for this item. We do not wish to oversell this pass and then have you, the purchaser, not be able to book your desired court time due to not enough available court time.
At this time, we will be carefully monitoring court time availability and will continuously re-evaluate the situation. We will be starting a wait list for the 7-day pass, so if you would like to be notified when the pass becomes available for purchase again, please email Karl Vukobrat directly at [email protected] and let him know you’d like to be placed on the list.
We thank everyone for their continued patronage at the Tennis BC Hub locations and wish you all good health and lots of fun playing our game!
|OPTIONS||Access*||Booking Privileges||Cost (includes tax)||Term||Registration Link|
|INDOOR+OUTDOOR 7-DAY ADVANCE PLAY PASS||All TBC Hub Venues||7-day advance booking||$147.00||12 months from the date of purchase||Sales temporarily suspended|
|OUTDOOR 7-DAY ADVANCE PLAY PASS||All TBC Hub Outdoor Venues||7-day advance booking||$10.00||April 1 to Sept 30||Click here to purchase|
|INDOOR+OUTDOOR -24HR LIMITED BOOKING PLAY PASS||All TBC Hub Venues||1-day advance booking||FREE||12 months from the date of registration||Click here to purchase|
|TENNIS BC TOURNAMENTS MEMBERSHIP||Click here to purchase|
|TENNIS BC LEAGUE PLAYER||Click here to purchase|
*Access to outdoor courts at Stanley Park include only the bottom 6 courts
How to register and book courts online:
1. Review your play pass options above and register for the option that works best for you by clicking on the corresponding registration link.
2. While registering you will have to create ClubSpark account. If you already have a ClubSpark account you can sign in with your email and password.
Please remember the email and password associated with this account as you will need it to book courts online in the future. Your ClubSpark account will only allow you to register for a play pass for yourself. Family members will have to create their own ClubSpark accounts to register for a play pass.
3. After completing registration and paying online (if applicable) scroll to the top and select a playing venue from the "TENNIS BC HUB VENUES" drop-down menu.
4. You will be re-directed to the venue's website. Click on the court booking tab to view the booking sheet.
5. Select a court and a time when you would like to play.
6. In the pop-up booking window select the duration of your booking. Please also remember to include the names of all players taking part in the booking - this will assist with contact tracing should the authorities require such information from Tennis BC.
7. Confirm and pay for your booking.
12 months membership
Sign up to book a court 24 hours in advance for free. Court fees apply.
01/04/2022 - 30/09/2022
Annual Outdoor All-Access Court Booking Card (7-day advance booking) Cost: $10.00 + tax. This card will be active from April 1st through to Sept 30th. Court fees apply
$10.50 in full
01/03/2022 - 28/02/2023
*New* League Only Player License. Cost: $25.00 + tax
$26.25 in full