Off the court
- No junior member under the age of 14 is to know the key code for the clubhouse and main gates (access to courts 1 & 2) under any circumstance.
- Must have membership submitted and confirmed before playing.
- Non-members may play if accompanied by a member. Drop in fee is $5. Members will assume liability for their guests.
- The clubhouse is not to be an indoor gathering space. Members may use the washroom but must wipe down all surfaces after with the supplies provided.
- Gates and clubhouse must be locked by the last player to leave the courts. Lights must be turned off.
On the court
- Courts are first come, first serve. We do not have pre-bookings.
- Club lessons or rally nights take priority on the courts, regardless of if members arrive wanting to play.
- During non-programmed times, if others arrive and are waiting to play, maximum suggested court time is 45 minutes for singles, 1 hour 15 minutes for doubles.
- Appropriate conduct and language is expected.
- Rollerblading, skateboarding, scootering, ball hockey and cycling are not permitted on the courts.
- Dogs, either leashed or unleashed are not allowed on the courts at any time.
- Use caution: surface may be slippery when wet or icy.
- BTC uses the honour system. All etiquette rules apply to anyone on the courts.