Last update: April 21st, 2023 at 12:00 PM
*Important : Registration to the various AMA programs is only available to Town of Mount Royal residents who must have a valid TENNIS MEMBERSHIP for the 2023 season before signing up to our classes! Click this link for more information : https://www.ville.mont-royal.qc.ca/fr/tennis.
Registrations for our programs will be available through here on February 27, 2023 as of noon.
If the class you wish to register for is at full capacity and your are unable to sign up you can follow this link to be placed on the waiting list: https://forms.gle/nf3jmkBPxfGt9kUk6.
*Here are the new additions we will offer in 2023*:
Friendly league :
Three different divisions based on age and level
Playoffs at the end of the season
NextGen League for juniors on Saturday between 1-3pm
Adult League on Sunday between 1-3pm
As of June 26, 2023, there will be two levels for our tennis intensive program that will run weekly :
Tennis intensive Level A - 8:11am OR 1-4pm
Recommended age and level: 12+ and advanced
Tennis intensive Level B - 8-11am OR 1-4pm
Recommended age and level: 8+ and beginner advanced to intermediate
Tennis for Life - Morning Session for Bronze and Silver
Sessions for adults of all levels as of May 15, 2023
Monday to Thursday from 6:30-8pm
Clear objectives to attain in order to go on to the next level
Furthermore, all of our lesson plans and methods are based on the FRAPPE learning system, which has been proven to work well across Canada. For more information on this subject, please consult the following site: https://processusfrappe.com.
Steps to sign up
(1) Hold a valid membership for the 2023 season in Town of Mount Royal
(2) After selecting your program and registering/signing into ClubSpark you will be directed to the “Who will play?” section. Within that section you can add your child to your profile by clicking on “Add a player”. If your child’s profile has already been added skip to step 3.
(3) Add the details of your child and click on “CONFIRM PLAYER DETAILS”. Your child will now appear in your ClubSpark profile.
(4) Add special requirements for your child by clicking on “Edit details” next to their name.
(5) If you scroll down, you will see a questions that states: “Does the participant have any special requirements?” Select “Yes” and enter the special requirements in the box. (ex. Your child would like to be grouped with their friend etc.)
(6) Click on “CONFIRM PLAYER DETAILS”
(7) Complete your registration by selecting your child(ren) who will be attending the program, checking off on the Terms & Conditions and clicking on the “PAY NOW” button.
Here is the following capacity (100% means we are full) for our four sessions in our Tennis for Life program:
- Session 1: 75%
- Session 2: 15%
- Session 3: 10%
- Session 4: 10%
Early Bird Specials - Tennis for Life
All of our programs are based in chronological order. The early-bird discounts deadlines will be the following as there will be an increase of price after these dates:
Session 1 Early Bird Discount Deadline: April 15, 2023
Session 2 Early Bird Discount Deadline: May 15, 2023
Session 3 Early Bird Discount Deadline: June 15, 2023
Session 4 Early Bird Discount Deadline: August 15, 2023
If you have any questions regarding sign-ups, please email us at [email protected] and we will respond as soon as we can.