Sun, 14 Mar 2021 00:00
Hard courts are open for play, including doubles (see new extra distancing below). Courts will be blocked off intermittently for maintenance. Check court bookings before use.
NEW COVID 19 ON SITE PROTOCOLS @ SCLTC
Last Updated: March 14th, 2021
Masks must be worn on the premises when players are not on the tennis courts.
By PHO notification: outside doubles is now allowed with appropriate physical distancing in practice.
You must comply with these rules or leave the premises. If you feel ill or have virus symptoms, please go home.
By coming on to these premises you agree to the SCLTC Protocol and Waiver.
Sign the waiver before playing. This is mandatory and required before any play occurs.
- Keep a physical distance of at least 3M.
- Member who books the court must make sure their name shows on the booking sheet, and they must keep a record of who they play with on any given day.
- Sanitize your hands prior to and after play with the share balls with the individual(s) you are playing with.
- Bring your own chairs, sanitizer, and water.
- Use the clubhouse, but only one at a time
- Handle only your own new, clearly marked balls; or at your own discretion,
- Sanitize any surfaces you have touched, after using the restroom
- Follow the entrance and exit arrows for the clubhouse.
- Wash or sanitize your hands before, during, and after play.
- Leave the club when finished playing.
- Be mindful of the health and safety of others.
PLEASE DO NOT:
- Congregate in groups at any time.
- Expect to use the bar or the kitchen at this time.
- Touch your face with your hands.
- Use the showers
The South Cowichan Lawn Tennis Board of Directors