Latest news at the Club + Covid update June 15
Wed, 16 Jun 2021 00:00
Here are some of the latest projects that is happening at the club:
- With the help from our club volunteers, the newly installed fence, benches on the deck, and the deck itself will be repainted by the end of June 2021. If you have any questions or want to help out, please contact Ed at [email protected]
- Our friendly neighbours have commissioned a chain-link gate to be installed at the entrance of the parking lot. This work is now complete. It will be locked at the night, please be careful and check if it is open when accessing the parking lot during off hours.
- The board is continuing the effort in improving our club surroundings this year. Barbara Couelle-Sterling (Pepper) is leading this initiative to purchase flowers and hanging baskets for the entrance and deck area. If you would like to contribute or donate flowers and plants, please contact Pepper at [email protected] to find out how you could help.
- In early June, one of the tennis nets on the hard court broke. Ed has kindly fixed it in the meantime. Two brand new tennis nets have been purchased by the Board that will arrive by the end of June. One will be installed to replace the broken one. One will be kept as spare to ensure minimum downtime on any court going forward.
- A First Aid kit is now available in the club house. It is located at the Women's washroom, hanging oppsite the DeFib.
SCLTC AND COVID 19 ON SITE PROTOCOLS
June 15th, 2021 until notified otherwise:
You must comply with these rules or leave the premises.
If you feel ill or have virus symptoms, please stay home.
By coming on to the premises, you agree to the SCLTC Protocols and Waiver.
Masks are not required outdoors on the property, just inside the clubhouse.
- Sign the waiver before playing.
- Outdoors, keep a physical distance of 2 metres off court and enjoy groups of up to 50 people.
- The club has drinking water on the outside of the building to refill water bottles.
- Use the clubhouse for washroom or shower use only, only one at a time (if one in shower then two allowed).
- Afterwards, sanitize any surfaces you have touched.
- Wash or sanitize your hands after playing.
- Leave the club when finished playing, unless seated on the deck having a drink.
- Be mindful of the health and safety of others.
- Please wear a mask in the clubhouse.
PLEASE DO NOT:
- Congregate in bubble groups of more than 10 at any time in clubhouse, 2 metres apart.
- Congregate indoors of visitor groups of 5 or more or 1 household.
- Expect to use the kitchen at this time.
Your SCLTC Board