Thu, 16 Jul 2020 00:00
COVID 19 ON SITE PROTOCOLS @ SCLTC
Last Updated: July 16th, 2020
You must comply with these rules or leave the premises. If you feel ill or have virus symptoms, please go home.
By coming on to these premises you agree to the SCLTC Protocol and Waiver.
- Sign the waiver before playing. This is mandatory and required before any play occurs.
- Keep a physical distance of at least 2M.
- Handle only your own new, clearly marked balls; or at your own discretion, sanitize your hands prior to and then share balls with the individual(s) you are playing with
- Bring your own chairs, sanitizer, and water.
- Use the clubhouse, but only one at a time
- Not use the showers at this time.
- Sanitize any surfaces you have touched, after using the restroom
- Follow the entrance and exit arrows for the clubhouse.
- Wash or sanitize your hands before, during, and after play.
- Leave the club when finished playing.
- Be mindful of the health and safety of others.
PLEASE DO NOT:
- Congregate in groups at any time.
- Expect to use the bar or the kitchen at this time.
- Touch your face with your hands.
- Use the showers
The South Cowichan Lawn Tennis Board of Directors