Lessons and Tennis Camps
Summer Schedule and Costs
Great news for this summer, 2023!
Learn to Play Tennis Camps at South Cowichan Lawn Tennis Club (SCLTC)!
- July 4 -7
- July 10 - 13
- July 17 - 20
- July 31 - August 3
- August 7 - 10
10:30 - 12:30 for ages 6 - 11
1:30 - 3:30 for ages 12 and older
$200.00 per student per camp
(Includes eight hours of instruction by Art Hobbs and his coaching team, court fees, taxes, and equipment)
We are accepting registrations starting now. To register, please email [email protected] with the following information:
- Camp date and time
- Student's name and age
- Your contact information - phone and additional email addresses and phone numbers as they apply
- Any other information including health information such as allergies, that would help us meet your child's needs
At the first lesson of the camp, please pay exact camp fee by
- cash in an envelope marked with camp date and your child's name,
- cheque made out to Art Hobbs. Please include your child's name in the memo section, or
- e-transfer to Art Hobbs [email protected]. Please include your child's name in the memo section.
Our coaches are Tennis Canada Certified.
We will continue to follow any COVID - 19 precautions required by our Health Authority and by SCLTC.
Our continuing contact with you
We will continue to keep you updated on all of our Learn to Play Tennis Lessons both at Arbutus Ridge and at SCLTC. All Learn to Play Tennis Lessons at Arbutus Ridge will continue until the end of June.
Prior to each camp at SCLTC, we will contact those registered in the particular camp with any updates and for confirmation.
Thanks to all
Art Hobbs, Head Coach and Tennis Director; [email protected] , cell/text 250 634 - 2007
Lillian Lamb, Learn to Play Tennis Program Coordinator: [email protected]