The Indoor Facility is open to members only. Membership is open to all BC residents.
As of Jun 15, 2021 Tennis BC has updated the rules for indoor play.
- Indoor play is allowed, including doubles and group coaching for adults & youth.
- Masks are still required off court as is a 2M physical distance.
- Recreational travel is allowed now within BC.
- No spectators allowed.
- Sanctioned events are now allowed.
- Practice 3-metre social distancing at all times.
- Play only with family or household members, or low risk individuals within your personal bubble.
- Wear a suitable face mask before entering and keep it on until you are about to start playing.
- Enter the waiting room to the booked court before your allotted time and change to your court shoes.
- Bring personal wipes to sanitize door handles.
- Enter the court at your allotted time, and stand aside on the court to allow the previous players to depart.
- Avoid physical contact (shaking hands, high fives, etc).
- The person who opens/closes the overhead gates must sanitize their hands.
- Stop play and vacate the court promptly at the end of your booked session.
- Put your face mask back on before entering the waiting room.
- You may change to your street shoes in the waiting area with your playing mates.
- Wash your hands with hand sanitizer upon leaving.
- Leave No Garbage
NOTE: Washrooms are for emergencies only. If you must use the washroom, santize anything you touch.