An Adult Member may book a maximum of 4 playing sessions of 30~120 minutes up to 2 weeks in advance, with a maximum of 2 sessions per 7 days. The booking window can be switched between daily and weekly views. Use the arrows (< >) to scroll through dates or weeks.
24-hour Booking Rule: Twice in 7 days, a member may book a court 24 hours or less in advance, above and beyond the 2 bookings per 7 days rule. This allows the use of otherwise idle court time, including last minute cancellations by members and blocks released by coaches, without affecting general court availability in high demand times (when courts are booked well in advance of 24 hrs).
Rates: Currently, the standard court rate is $14/30 minutes, from 8am to 8am. At 6-8am and 8-11pm, the Off-Peak discount rate of just $6/30 minutes applies.
Please follow the steps below to book an indoor court online:
- Sign into ClubSpark by clicking here or by clicking on "Sign in" at the top-right of the page, in the horontal stripe the goes across the top of the page. (Your ClubSpark account is the same account you used to purchase your membership online).
- Click on the “BOOKING” tab
- Select a court and a time slot when you would like to play. You can use the arrows to navigate to later in the week. Adult indoor members are able to book 14 days in advance. NOTE: Please try to book blocks of time without leaving gaps smaller than 1 hour between bookings, to ensure maximum usable court time for all members. Thank you.
- In the pop-up booking window, confirm the duration of your booking (30 to 120 minutes).
- Add the members you will be playing with by clicking on “Add Participant”. Please complete this important step to assist with contact tracing should it prove necessary.
- Click on “CONTINUE BOOKING”
- Review your booking and click “CONFIRM”
- A payment screen will appear. Enter your payment info and click on the “PAY” button. ClubSpark accepts payment via VISA, MasterCard or Interac debit card (with CVC). No other payment options are available: Paypal, eTransfer, cheque and/or cash are NOT accepted.
By making use of SSTA’s indoor facility, you are agreeing that you have
In order to book a court at the SSTA indoor facility, you must be registered with ClubSpark. If you purchased your membership online, you will already have a ClubSpark account. If you are a member of another club in Canada that uses ClubSpark, your login information will be the same; however, you must also register and pay for SSTA membership before you can book a court at our indoor facility.